Product DescriptionThe original kick scooter, the Razor a is a handy little ride for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the scooter will get your child from point a to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest. The Razor a is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Its T-tube and deck, meanwhile, fold up into a compact Footprint, so riders can fit the scooter inside a bag or carry it at their side when riding isn't appropriate (it weighs around 6 pounds). and thanks to the 98mm inline-style urethane wheels, Abec 5 bearings, and patented rear fender brake, riders will always feel smooth and in control when kicking along the sidewalk. Recommended for ages 5 and older, the Razor a will support a rider up to 143 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor scooters are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- Patented t-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake for Quick stops
- Recommended for ages 5 and older; supports riders up to 143 pounds
Razor A Kick Scooter, Red